Saturday, June 27, 2009

Departure Date Announced!

Hey all,
I just got home from spending a week on a mission trip to Grand Rapids. When I got home I knew I had to check my e-mail. AFS travel & logistics sent me an e-mail with my departure date and scheduled flights. For orientation I will need to be in Miami on July 29 at the Embassy Suites Hotel Miami International Airport. After orientation I will depart from Miami in the evening of July 30th on a flight bound to land in Santiago, Chile the next morning. From there I have a lay over until the afternoon when I will get on a flight headed for Asuncion. The entire trip from Cleveland to Asuncion is 6200 miles.
32 days until I leave. So much to do, so little time.
That's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I have a question, do you know where you will be in Paraguay? I'm assuming you'll be in or near the capital city Asuncion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I haven't been told where I'll be staying or for that matter who I'll be staying with. I would also assume I'll be near Asuncion. I'm sure I'll find my host family details soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Iam Juan Cantero, I am from Ciudad del Este, I am in Tiffin, Ohio now, for interchange, add me in my msn juancantero_01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete