Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The finishing touches.

Tomorrow I get on a plane at 7AM destined for Miami, Florida!
When I get there I will meet up with a representative from AFS at the Embassy Suites as well as with all the other USA to Paraguay exchange students. My biggest concern at the moment is the layover in Atlanta, Georgia which gives me 41 minutes to find my way to the next gate. Hopefully everything will run smoothly. Going to get some sleep now as I need to wake up at 4 tomorrow to finish getting everything ready.
Next post will be either from Miami or from Paraguay.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and enjoy yourself. I hope you read some of the Peace Corps web pages for some insight in to Paraguayan culture. Again, GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did read a few and they were a very interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for details of while your in Paraguay! *missing you* (even though i can text you while your in Miami..haha..obviously)

    ReplyDelete