Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back from camp.

Hey everyone.
I got back from AFS camp on Sunday. It was very nice. I got to talk to lots of people I knew and started some conversations with others I didn´t. I got all my paperwork settled at the camp in order to be a temporary resident, since visas here only last for 90 days. To make that visa valid for a longer period of time you need to become a temporary resident. While at camp we all stayed in a hotel that was probably 80% reserved for AFS that weekend. It was really nice, the food was great, and they had a pool! Yes a group of us went swimming despite it being a chilly low to mid 60´s . It was a blast!
Anyway things here are good. I had a bit of good luck today when I found 20 Mil on the ground (about 4 dollars).
That´s about it for now. Pics to come later when I get the time.

3 comments:

  1. Post pics of the money you found ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went swimming in that weather? Way to go, now you're probably going to get pnumonia.

    IT'S LIKE
    JEEZE
    JUST JEEZE PHIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ admin. No lol. Post pics of my weekend at AFS camp. Thanks for the visit and the comment though :D

    @ Kiwi. Awe cmon Kiwi live a little! You sound like my mother yelling at me like that.

    ReplyDelete