Thursday, September 3, 2009

Game time and Class time

Today in school we got out of a bunch of classes because we had a competition between our school and other local school. I got to watch 3 games of futball and 3 games of handball. We won every game except for guys handball. The girls futball teams aren´t very good. I´m sure it would make Mary B. very angry. The schools here are so much smaller. Our whole school can fit into the cafeteria and the cafeteria is no where near the size the one at home.
On a different note on Wednesday we have our final day of Spanish class. I know that I probably need more classes but I also know that I´ve got some good help from friends. I can´t wait to finally have some free time. Everyday going to Spanish class is such a time consumer that I don´t have time to go out with friends and get any of the real world Spanish.
Thats about it for now.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you got to experience an international futball game. Maybe when you come back when can kick the ball around a little bit, eh? Lol.
    It's good to see that you're enjoying everything out there, seems like you're taking on everyday with open eyes as you always do.
    Keep up that spanish buddy!
    Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre right. That would make me very angry. At least of soccer team here at home is doing well. So you got out of school for a soccer game? No fair. O well at least when you come home you might actually know what I'm talking about when I tell you I saved a goal in the upper ninties. BTW if you haven't heard I managed to strain my thumb playing in a scrimmage but it's healing fine. De Niro pokes fun but at least it will be healed soon enough I can hit him for it. Have fun out there buddy We miss you stateside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you two. =D I´ll be sure to post often since I know you two will be checking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i wish we could get out of school every friday..haha or at least out of school early.. (for marching band/football players) hahaha

    ReplyDelete