Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Weekend

This weekend was very eventful.

As I mentioned in my last post this Saturday my Spanish class went to go horseback riding. Turns out the place we went to had a couple activites planned for us including horseback riding. First we went on a bike ride through some dirt trails. Most of the mountain bikes had atleast one thing wrong and one of them lost a pedal halfway through our ride. After that they took us on a tour of the area via our choice of either horse pulled cart or tractor pulled cart. I stuck with the tractor. Next up was horseback riding. Everyone got a chance to ride and it was a lot of fun. I didn´t have any trouble with allergies what so ever.
When I got home it was time to get on the road to spend an night in Asuncion. I saw a bunch of cool places like the national congress building and the President´s residence. Oscar went to a reggaton concert and I wish I had known sooner so I could´ve gotten a ticket as well. Next weekend I might be going to Asuncion again to see a futball match. Bolivia vs. Paraguay. Can´t wait.
While in Asuncion they had a small demonstation of motorcycles outside the mall. By small I mean there were people crowed around the area so tight you could barely see what was going on. They had a really cool motorcycle there that had an outer ring mounted vertically so that when the driver slammed on the front breaks the motorcycle would flip over, roll, and then land upright again.
I´ll be sure to post pictures soon, but tonight I don´t have enough time.
Talk to you all later. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. i know you already told me about the horse thing.. but Awesome to everything else! =D and oh my gosh you look rediculous in those pics XD .. ^-^ at least you had no reactions though.. i'm really glad to hear that. I wish i coulda seen that motorcycle haha thats amazing!
    k gotta get back to my College Comp Essay..
    Luv ya,
    <3 Liz

    ReplyDelete