Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More school, Slideshow, And web conference.

Hey everyone! The last couple days of school have gone well. During classes I really can´t do much so I usually sit there bored. The students who either aren´t paying attention or are already finished with their work help me work on my Spanish.
Today I went to downtown Ciudad Del Este with Oscar and a couple of friends from school. The place is amazingly big with good prices and hordes of people. In some places you have to walk in the street and squeeze to avoid the cars zooming past. I got a couple of t-shirts there and after that Host Mom took me to get the school uniform shirt. The school uniform shirt is a T-shirt that you can wear with shorts, jeans, or pants as long as they are blue. You can wear coats or jackets as long as they are blue as well (this rule is not highly enforced as I´ve been wearing my robotics hoodie daily).
As some of you may noticed there is now a new and improved slideshow at the bottom of the blog. As I upload pictures to flickr they will be automatically added to the slideshow at the bottom.
I was thinking about holding a webcam conference via skype sometime next week/weekend. If anyone has any suggestions on date/time please leave them in the comments. I´ll be adding more information as the time for one approaches.
Thats all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Dad is in Denver. Won't be home until Saturday afternoon. Saturday or Sunday evening (7pm?)should work for us.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Shopping in Paraguay =] lol

    and hey stop breaking your new schools rules!! XD jk

    cant wait to see more photos in that slideshow!

    <3Beta

    ReplyDelete