Friday, August 7, 2009

Web Conference and Routine

Hey everyone.
By a popular vote of 1 the time of the web confrerence will be at 19:00hrs on Sunday, August 9th (That´s 7 for you back home). The chat will be held via Skype so if you do not have Skype and would like in I suggest you get it (it´s free) If you would like to be added to the chat please add pwolter0 to your friends list and send me a message at 7PM on Sunday. I will be supporting using both voice and webcam. Can´t wait to talk to you all.
In other news I´ve gotten into a routine. Every morning Dad drives us to school. I sit through classes. And then I catch a ride home with Esamo in his golf cart. So happy it´s the weekend. I can sleep in for once.

1 comment:

  1. eek.. i'm gonna try.. i cant even go to the slide show and stuff in cove now because my parents want me to go to my cousins birthday party XP so i'm getting up to go to church and then i'm not sure but i think i'd get out at like 2.. from what i remember brian saying.. and then while at the party i'm gonna try and get one of my parents to leave early..and if that doesn't work then i'm gonna see if i can use my grandmas computer (if thats where the party is..) So i will try really hard to make it *hugz* sorry if i cant

    ReplyDelete