Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to the voting machines.

Hey people! It´s that time again.
This weekend I´m planning on another conference call home. Hard to believe that it´s been 2 weeks already since I last talked to you guys. Time really does go by quick. I´m once again open for suggestions for when to host the conference call.
Today we got out of school early because too many teachers called in sick short notice. We only went to school until 11:45 and then had the rest of the day off. That was really nice.
On a different note this Saturday morning I´m going to go see Monday Falls with my spanish class. Of course this means that the camera is coming with me so expect some pictures of the fall to appear sometime late this weekend.
That´s all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Your school let out early? WELL SCHOOL HASN'T EVEN STARTED HERE
    HA

    Oh my, according to google images, Monday Falls is beautiful. You'll get some wonderful pictures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was beautiful but the distance you get to go from the entrance really isn´t far enough down to get the true scope of the falls in a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to read this blog and see you are having a good time! keep the updates coming!

    -aymie p.

    ReplyDelete